Rick Morris

"Have you seen Junior's grades?"
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
I have to say that in the past year on this forum I have had the pleasure to correspond with some very good people. I truly hope to meet some of these good people in the future. Today I had a Rocket Captain send me some very good information that I will certainly try to capitalize on.

Over the past year I have asked some questions about my newly acquired Roadster that was promptly answered with facts and great advice. Sometimes folks are not so eager to share information but I have not found that to be the case on this forum.

We all come from different backgrounds, countries and cultures but we all have a common interest in motor scooters. And a very exciting and fast scooter at that. I may have made a few written jabs here and there but it was not intended to incite arguments or anger. It is to hopefully redirect a conversation to be meaningful or helpful. Or to make someone aware that we are all here for that common interest.

So to the creator, administrators and all of you here on this forum I say Thanks for all the advice, information, dialogue and laughter. You guys are all good people.

Rick

Ok what are you up to :cautious::cautious::cautious:

I have to say that in the past year on this forum I have had the pleasure to correspond with some very good people. I truly hope to meet some of these good people in the future. Today I had a Rocket Captain send me some very good information that I will certainly try to capitalize on.
He has had correspondence with someone that he hasn't met yet, that gave him some alleged "very good" information, that he wanted to capitalize on... but it didn't work out :(

Over the past year I have asked some questions about my newly acquired Roadster that was promptly answered with facts and great advice. Sometimes folks are not so eager to share information but I have not found that to be the case on this forum.
He has asked some really stupid questions about his new bike, that he really didn't get answered quick enuff - nor were the answers even correct (bad advice ya know) & is hoping to get the correct answer now. And he doesn't have time to wait :banghead:

We all come from different backgrounds, countries and cultures but we all have a common interest in motor scooters. And a very exciting and fast scooter at that. I may have made a few written jabs here and there but it was not intended to incite arguments or anger. It is to hopefully redirect a conversation to be meaningful or helpful. Or to make someone aware that we are all here for that common interest.
He hopes we don't notice he is an "undocumented citizen" - And that the true info that he really needs can only be obtained from the ones he has thrown jabs at here & there but he really didn't mean to make them angry so he's trying to redirect their past conversations to that of "meaningful and helpful"........... Ppppppffffffff:rolleyes:

So to the creator, administrators and all of you here on this forum I say Thanks for all the advice, information, dialogue and laughter. You guys are all good people.
So, in advance, he's thanking God, Admin's, & all the people he that he's trying to mentally manipulate :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :whitstling: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
He has had correspondence with someone that he hasn't met yet, that gave him some alleged "very good" information, that he wanted to capitalize on... but it didn't work out :(

He has asked some really stupid questions about his new bike, that he really didn't get answered quick enuff - nor were the answers even correct (bad advice ya know) & is hoping to get the correct answer now. And he doesn't have time to wait :banghead:

He hopes we don't notice he is an "undocumented citizen" - And that the true info that he really needs can only be obtained from the ones he has thrown jabs at here & there but he really didn't mean to make them angry so he's trying to redirect their past conversations to that of "meaningful and helpful"........... Ppppppffffffff:rolleyes:

So, in advance, he's thanking God, Admin's, & all the people he that he's trying to mentally manipulate :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :whitstling: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[/QUOTE]
Hey! That mans nuts,,, Grab em!

Hey! That mans nuts,,, Grab em![/QUOTE]

There you go, more jabs................. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You shoulda known, this forum ain't right :whitstling:

Back