Gonna try this....

I’ll have some good footage from my riding today:p

Some good side to side work at speed.

When really on it cornering I honestly stop paying attention to the grip or bump, Wilber’s just have it sticking so I can focus on what matters, my line and speed. Not sure there’s a better endorsement for a suspension product than that.

You’ll find the Wilber’s really shine the harder and faster you ride.

@Tal
What is your sag, front and rear?
Should be 1" to 1¼" at the front shocks and ¾" to 7/8" at the rear shocks.
I would set this first and then "fine tune" to your preference.

Righto...will measure that and see...thanx

Ok, did that..although the preload is factory set for me based on the information i gave them re weight etc, i found the sag was out on the rear shocks and have adjusted them to give me about an inch now. Took it for a ride and its better i think. Wont know for sure until i do a decent trip.

Last edited:
Went for a ride with the shocks set on 3 clicks Claviger....hit some good bumps....did some adjusting to preload a
when we got home...nice ride tho..good spot for Crayfish,blue cod and Paua. Need a boat tho.

Motanau...(Mutt in ow)

20180311_114422.jpg
20180311_114441.jpg

I will say, when I ordered mine I told them to spec the springs for a rider weighing 205lb in gear, well, im 203 now without gear so probably 220 - 230 lb with, and they do feel a bit better than before.

That's a "Fehling" backrest/rack with a "Ventura" bag. I cut the straps off the bag and used plastic zip ties to hold it to the rack. Zoom on the photo...

That's a "Fehling" backrest/rack with a "Ventura" bag. I cut the straps off the bag and used plastic zip ties to hold it to the rack. Zoom on the photo...

So you favoured the Fehling and stock seat set up better than the Corbin Fast Gun you had like me that would not allow the Fehling to fit?

I have a new chrome Fehling rack and rider's backrest in the shed and sold the Fast Gun and now have a Corbin Solo with a couple of different Corbin backrests with Mittzy's quick detach system with just the rack fitted, and no sissy bar as I rarely if ever carry pillions. Yet to try the Fehling but plenty of time.

Still have the corbin but like the fact that i have back support plus the bag to carry stuff...its very handy if you go and buy coffee capsules....bike stuff or bits and pieces. Just throw it in there...You can take a shirt off and chuck it in there or whatever..bloody good im finding.
I think ill buy the next one up which is a tad larger and expands so you can carry maybe enuff clothes, toilet bag etc to go away for a night or two.
It just unclips and you can carry it indoors by the handle.

Back