Gawd (y)- who would buy that?

Interested in light below the headlights on the black bike. Where did you get that from?

It is a Rocket, they are HARD KORR brand on mine - what else would you expect?;):D
The classy plastic 'Built' spanner has gone in the bin:).

Not sure about the lights, they appear to work well but never been on the road with them.
Company is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month so they must have a reasonable products.

https://www.korrlighting.com.au/

upload_2019-8-19_9-35-37.png

@sonny

Au$135 (US$91)
XD Series 11" Single Row LED Light Bar (XDS310) | Hard Korr Australia

led-light-bar-single-row-hard-korr-xds310.jpg

XD SERIES 11″ SINGLE ROW LED LIGHT BAR (XDS310)
SKU: XDS310

In stock - get estimate of shipping time
the XDS310 provides a powerful spot
korr-led-light-bar-lux-diagram-xds310.jpg

KORR® has developed the new XD Series, which features intense light powered by a new German OSRAM® chip. The new developments are backed up with the latest design in reflector technology which enables these lights to throw light twice as far, using half the power.

Never before has there been such dramatic gains in technology. LED driving lights are now as good, if not better, than your HID driving lights. Wider, whiter, longer and more efficient than ever before, the XD Series driving lights will set the benchmark for performance and price.

KEY FEATURES
  • Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter
  • Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
  • Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
  • Long useful life: 100+ lumen per watt LEDs with over 50,000 hours useful life
  • IP68 ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in water
  • Uses less power: Patented hybrid reflector lens achieves 94%+ efficiency
  • Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
  • Positively sealed light enclosure: bolts placed every 10cm for a positively sealed enclosure.
THE HARD KORR® GUARANTEE
All Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 3-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.

Specifications
Materials Aircraft aluminium housing
Shatterproof Lexan lens
LED Manufacturer Genuine OSRAM®
LED Number 6 x 3w
Output 1,800 lumens
Lux 1 lux @ 310m
Beam distance 620m
Ingress Protection IP68
Weight 1.1kg
Working Voltage 11 – 38v DC
Current 12v/1.5A – 24v/0.75A
Colour Temp 5500-6000K
Lifespan 50,000 hours
Pack Contents
1x 18w LED light bar
2x side mounting brackets
2x leg mounting brackets
1x male & female Deutsch plug connectors

Dimensions

Looks like a very nice solution to lifting the bike off the engine to me :p

Wouldn't it be brilliant if you could do it with the wheels and fork in place and just unbolt lower engine to trolley dolly and roll away?

I am hoping to get as close to that as possible, I realise the rear wheel and swing arm have to come off but the load adjustment device MAY make it feasible to leave the front end on.
The hopefully fine adjustment available with the two together should make tiny alignment adjustments possible while it is still safely supported.

Projects , projects.....

Corbin Fast Gun seat already waiting
1665211225626.png

Along with some Burleigh 2" stainless T bars,
From Burleigh Bars 2016 catalog:
TRIUMPH ROCKET III
2R12-R3 2” Roller with 12” Rise – w/Optional Speedo Brackets $999.00
Note: The fitted photo below is of the smaller 1.5" version
1665211314123-jpeg.120512
1665211439570.jpeg

And a matching rear on the way in case I have to tone it down a tad!
🤔
:roll:
:roll:

1665210774706.png

Attachments

• 1665211314123.jpeg
    1665211314123.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 137
Looks like this ugly duckling will be getting the full works rebuild.
Les will need a big blanket to hide it in the corner of his workshop! ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ready in the packing crate:
Claviger's modded head from @Kevin frazier with Lush 200+HP cams, shim under bucket, upgraded valve springs fitted.
Robinson's new worked transmission courtesy of Kevin.... billet 4th, undercut gears, re grooved and circclips upgraded
J&E 10.5 : 1 forged pistons (will give 11:1 with Claviger's shaved / dremelled head work).
APE adjustable cams
Lush cam chain tensioner
Barnett full Clutch kit
BIG BIG 6" K&Ns or Ram Air

A PWR racing radiator from Les @ozrider waiting up there too.

Mate! - SKIP! - You're still with us. Have a big <platonic> kiss.
Of Course I'm still here, where else would I be? just been kinda busy the last few years. Actually, I've been real busy. Ya'll may remember I started building a generator in, I think it was around 2015, something like that, anyway Lupe came by and checked out my progress a few years back, may have been longer, may have been 3 or 4 years, 6 at the most, anyway, I think I've got them ready to sell now, and can't wait to get my ass on that new 6 speed RIII

Of course I still have my Black Rocket, the TRICLOPS, but, the red one I bought for my exwife, then sold to Lupe, then bought back,
had a BAD accident, son in law was going to buy it off me, that's why I bought it back off Lupe, anyway he wrecked it.
Almost killed him, spent 6 months in a neck brace with numerous other injuries. Anyway the wreck broke the frame in 4 places
and the only thing that didn't get hurt was the motor, EVERYTHING else is a total washout. I've still got the motor BTW.
But I've been so busy getting my patent, getting the safety features done, making it look presentable (the generator), that I haven't had time for much else.
Now she's ready, she's at the powder coating place and I should have time to breath and ride again.
So, we still doing the RAA's? When is the next one and where do I sign up?

Back