Thank you for directing me to the search function. I looked up and read the thread you referred to. Informative.
In the future I'll try to search things instead of coming to the forum with a question. I know, new guys are a pain.
Not at all man, but these guys not me have been doing this for years and know what’s up, it’s definitely better to ask as they will save you time headache and money, I’m just passing it on as they helped me.

I like what Kioki says about daily driven vehicles not needing a cleaning such as the collector cars or bikes that sit for long periods of not running. But then he hit on a key point about vulcanization of the "O" rings after 15 to 20 years of use. When the rubber get hard, fuels gets by it and causes other issues.
Kioki talked about the ethanol issue to but maybe not as much as he could have and how that effects the rubber used in many engines. Thanks @Kevin frazier

I don't even see a search option on my phone, I always used my laptop for the site, but I'm finally mostly on a phone these days.

I like what Kioki says about daily driven vehicles not needing a cleaning such as the collector cars or bikes that sit for long periods of not running. But then he hit on a key point about vulcanization of the "O" rings after 15 to 20 years of use. When the rubber get hard, fuels gets by it and causes other issues.
Kioki talked about the ethanol issue to but maybe not as much as he could have and how that effects the rubber used in many engines. Thanks @Kevin frazier
I thought it might also be helpful for anyone dropping thousands in a rebuild to make sure all three injectors are also working the same, That kinda made me feel better, I use Lucas fuel treatment with every fill up so it’s gonna be interesting to see my report.

For the site. Most all of the sites I have belonged to over the years we're vbulletin, so the site search never worked anyway, I just got used to using Google and adding whatever site name I was using to my search terms.

I'll be ****ed, put my glasses on, and I just noticed the little magnifying glass icon at the top, I've never tried it, I don't think.

Back