Front Turn Signals.

MikeDeY

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Roadster
So I replaced the front turn signals with ones mounted to the radiator covers. Simple job, cheap... And I like it much more than those goofy pods that come stock.

Sorry about the crappy picture quality. My phone isn't so great, and my camera's dead.

What do you guys think?
2013-06-03 20.34.28.jpg

2013-06-03 20.34.41.jpg

No, it's a generic incandescent bulb. Call me odd, but I don't really like LEDs, despite their superiority.

No load equalizer was needed.

I just picked up an LED relay...got the signal mirrors so the LEDs are coming, lol! Still haven't gone all in on them yet, but the time might be coming...I actually like the look of the stock indicators; teeny little lights don't seem like they'd match a beast this size, but I do like the all in one for the rear fender.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with the rear fender. I want to cut it down like I've seen some of the guys do.

I just haven't seen any rear turn signal set-ups I really like.

I'm really struggling with plate relocator and chopping...Rode last weekend with a guy who'd chopped (not a rocket, but with a 240 on back) and the slightest puddle soaked his back and he looked like somebody hosed him down with mud after we were done....def made me think again about chop and how much

Back