Front Tire Change Time

Thank you Sir. Have to be so careful here with all the cameras especially the average speed ones. If you change anything you need to be able to recalibrate and know what speed you are doing. Talk of going to the 1 mile per hour limit too!!

The 240/55/16 is larger diameter then the 240/40/18 so two different rear axle centerlines three if you count the 240/50/16. That alone changes things.

By nearly an inch.
Tire Compare.jpg

Thank you Sir. Have to be so careful here with all the cameras especially the average speed ones. If you change anything you need to be able to recalibrate and know what speed you are doing. Talk of going to the 1 mile per hour limit too!!

Brit gub'ment is more interested in revenue than even ours.
I just could not deal with that much control . . . nope.

Talk of going to the 1 mile per hour limit too!!
You mean leeway? - Here it is ZERO.

It was 10kph. But they removed the leeway and lowered the fine (adding a 50% discount if you pay up fast). This at the behest of the police who were fed up of having to explain 10kph is not 10%. This "discount window" is up to 30kph above posted limit and no points - result: I travel faster.

By nearly an inch.
Tire Compare.jpg
Yes but luckily the 140 and the rear 150 tires are still smaller and hopefully will still react good in the curves and have more high speed stability. Anyway thats one of the things I am testing along with the h50 mileage claims. I plan on going home more this year like 4 or five week out and then jump on the bike and ride home and back. About 2000 mikes a trip. Plus I can take the senic routes home. Even run the appalachians up north and then west. I figure 3 or 4 days each way. Lots of ways to get to illinois

Yes but luckily the 140 and the rear 150 tires are still smaller and hopefully will still react good in the curves and have more high speed stability. Anyway thats one of the things I am testing along with the h50 mileage claims. I plan on going home more this year like 4 or five week out and then jump on the bike and ride home and back. About 2000 mikes a trip. Plus I can take the senic routes home. Even run the appalachians up north and then west. I figure 3 or 4 days each way. Lots of ways to get to illinois

Most importantly, there are many ways to exit Illinois! :rolleyes: :roll:
A 2000 mile commute during summer months sounds terrific!
Wish I was full retarded as you are. :thumbsup:

Don't worry my friend some day maybe you will realise being retarded means quit going in to work for the man

Ya thats round trip. Tryimg to find me another truck so I have one hete and one down south . Then if I need a truck to haul something I ok. Actually looking forward to how many different twisty routes I can find between the two houses. And @TheKid is almost half way on some of the routes :)

Ya thats round trip. Tryimg to find me another truck so I have one hete and one down south . Then if I need a truck to haul something I ok. Actually looking forward to how many different twisty routes I can find between the two houses. And @TheKid is almost half way on some of the routes :)
We have two extra rooms in the house and Sandy likes you. We are in New Tazewell TN if you need anything.

Back