Not sure on price, but Wilbers sells 2 brands of springs, they're very nice and use 7wt oil, they offer many spring rates.

Just did mine. Installed progressives, didnt have the "tools" as shown above but used a similar clip which went under the nut and a pair of vice grips. Two guys working together we got there but would be alot easier using the correct tools for sure.
We used grade 7 oil and measured the quantity of oil that came out and used that as a guide for what went back allowing for the tight coils of the progressives. I think it was about 550ml each side.Too much and you may blow a seal. You will need something to check the level once you have put it in. We used a plastic tie which we slid down the side...difficult but we got there. Once again, the correct tool is well worth the money spent i would say.:)

frosty,i have honestly forgot mate,but i am sure one of the nice gentle men will let you know.
all the best.
:D

From manual:

Suspension
Front Fork Travel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 120 mm
Recommended Fork Oil Grade . . . . . . Kayaba 01 oil (SAE OW>
Oil Level (fork fully compressed) ........89 mm
Oil Volume (dry fill) ......................... 667 cm3 +/- 4.0 cm3
Front Fork Pull Through .....................0 mm (top of the outer tube flush with top yoke)
Fork Spring Rate ..............................K = 16 N/mm
Rear Wheel Travel. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .105 mm

Back