pastorfreak

Supercharged
Here is a reply from Reevu helmets that I recieved today:

Hi SteveWe are waiting for the DOT approval before we can start selling in the USA They retail for around 499 Euros in Europe, we hope that it will cost no more than$450-500 when it lands in the States, but due to local taxes etc, will not know anexact price. We have a mailing list and can contact you when the helmets become available in the US.Nicola Freak

Hmm sounds exactly like the same response I got last year in May when I first heard about the thing.Seems they are having a bit of trouble somewhere.I looked around on Google which has a place you can order one for for around 750 but they only had one size.E-bay goes home to mama and keeps changing the spelling to reeve.:confused:

Here is a reply from Reevu helmets that I recieved today:

We are waiting for the DOT approval before we can start selling in the USA They retail for around 499 Euros in Europe, we hope that it will cost no more than$450-500 when it lands in the States, but due to local taxes etc, will not know anexact price. Freak

It takes exactly 1.2967 US Dollars to buy one Euro, per the world-wide forex mart close last Friday. So 499 Euros convert to 647.05 US Dollars. If that's the professional way Reevu goes about documenting their DOT approval application, I'd suggest they... reevu their data :D :D :D

Jamie

Good grief Jamie:

That is way more expensive than a Davida or the top of the line Arai. Does this helmet have a 14ct. gold mesh liner or what?

Obviously a helmet to go with a Corbin Fleetloner (sic):D

Note: "Fleetloner" is Tomo's special rendition of the Corbin Fleetliner:confused:

Back