Found the problem

You all have a horn on your bike? Nine out of ten when it is require to use a horn i find myself yelling at the top of my lungs (Marine trained) "WHAT THE FUC$ ARE YOU THINKING" Works every time.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Every day is a gift. Make it special.

Thanks, very interested!
Thanks, very interested!

If you already have a fuse block gizmo connected to your battery....great! If not then I highly recommend attaching a 4 to 6 position fuse block to your battery and then using it for attaching to your accessories like an air horn. Attaching the air horn wiring diagram, use the one on the right side of the diagram as it works for connecting the two wires attached to your original horn/button. Don't cut your horn wires as depicted in the diagram....just unplug the wires from the horn terminals and reattach to the relay terminals, should be same size. :)

20180918_123053.jpg

Last edited:
If you already have a fuse block gizmo connected to your battery....great! If not then I highly recommend attaching a 4 to 6 position fuse block to your battery and then using it for attaching to your accessories like an air horn. Attaching the air horn wiring diagram, use the one on the right side of the diagram as it works for connecting the two wires attached to your original horn/button. Don't cut your horn wires as depicted in the diagram....just unplug the wires from the horn terminals and reattach to the relay terminals, should be same size. :)

20180918_123053.jpg
Thanks. I snapshot that one.

Back