Found some mods on my new ride

joesoap

Supercharged
Ok Guys,can anyone give me any info on a PC i found behind the panel..I never knew they were available for the Rockets. Cheers in advance on any help or info.
rocket7.JPG

A nice extra to find , come with an inbuilt standard tune but for peak performance and if making intake or exhaust changes a dyno tuner can custom map it . If you ever buy another rocket you can simply swap it over to the new bike with tunes intact !

A nice extra to find , come with an inbuilt standard tune but for peak performance and if making intake or exhaust changes a dyno tuner can custom map it . If you ever buy another rocket you can simply swap it over to the new bike with tunes intact !
They do sound handy things...just googled and see i have a Dynojet and dyno dealer 6 miles away from my place...hoping to buy an outlaw zorst system next week so might see about getting booked in for a rolling session after that...An interface lead for that commando would be handy too for future tweaks.

Nice find that little baby is worth a few bob
Yea Cheers mate..looks like a small toggle switch is wired into it on the small filler panel so ime thinking it has 2 maps or 1 and back to base. took the bike out this afternoon and ime speechless at the 60-90 mph times in 5th,seems like just a couple of seconds:eek: Brutal torque..

They do sound handy things...just googled and see i have a Dynojet and dyno dealer 6 miles away from my place...hoping to buy an outlaw zorst system next week so might see about getting booked in for a rolling session after that...An interface lead for that commando would be handy too for future tweaks.
You won't be disappointed with the outlaws , be prepared to laugh hysterically ! :thumbsup:

Back