Forward Controls

Thanks for the welcome people,appreciate it.Ranger9810 I think that would work for me also but the shop I purchased the bike from is over 250 miles away and another trip is cost out for me.Any expense now for me is out.If I get a chance to,we use to do things for each other and that was called bartering,thats all I can afford now. Maybe I can find me a shop or someone that needs some gunsmithing done and I could do that for them,Im retired but still get it now and then,Im for sure gonna start asking. The worst thing in the world for anything is just sitting and thats the same for my new boy the Roadster. I guess it will have to sit on my patio and Ill keep it clean and hide here and keep my eyes and ears open. Again thats for the information R3ers.

Aussie Rocket Ride

Finally finished them all up, everything fit well and works and feels great. here are the part numbers for the brake line/adapter and the shift rod.
brake parts baght from summit
brake line 657243
brake adapter 640541
shift rod off of triumph daytona 5570336-001 (bikebandit)
Finished pics

I want a set of these!!!!!!!!

Ranger9810, how have the forward controls that the shop installed on your Roadster worked out? Any complications or any modifications necessary?

I'm planning on doing the same thing on my '05 standard. Why Triumph can't make a factory option here is beyond me.

Back