Fork Pouch/Tool Bag suggestions?

DCRocket

Supercharged
Looking for any suggestions on a pouch that fits perfectly between the front forks with easy attachment and disconnect - preferably plain black leather

Thanks,

This is the route I took, the horn is mounted in the left panel so the plastic furby mouth piece is history and the pouch fits nicely in it's place. EJ has the best looking pouch though.

Thanks for the suggestions: Great idea, EJ, but looking for something bigger - maybe I can find a bigger fanny pack. To chriswendy: could your pouch be mounted with the horn in stock position? are the ties vertical or one horizontal? and where did you get it? name, price etc

Thanks

I tried putting the bag on the horn cover but didn't like the fit. The whole purose of the horn relocation was to make room for the bag and not block any radiator flow. It is mounted both horizonal and vertical with one strap by threading it through the bag , around the tubes, the horn bracket etc. I added two velcro straps to keep the flap tight on the bag. It cost $18 from cycle gear. They have a web sight and retail stores all over. I'm looking to mount a sissy bar bag on the front which is wider and taller. The rivco stuff that was just posted has my attention now. More and more stuff. I never gave the harley this much attention. Who knows.

Back