Fork mounted tool bag pics

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
I finally got around to posting some pics of my Rocket including the tool bag that I mounted in place of the horn cover. It may not be for everyone, and I wasn't sure at first, but I think it looks really good..

Pig9r.. thanks for linking to the pic.. and the complement.. :)

HeR3tic... A chin lift.. hahaha.. I stole that off my wife's VW trike, that has a rod knocking in it.. another project.. I thought the three buckles helped with the triple theme though I see you're retired USAF.. I officially retire 1 Feb.. :) on terminal leave right now... :)

Well.. black is that faster color.. :) Actually, maybe sometime this year, it's gonna get a nice custom paint job.. Trying to decide wether I'm brave enough to try it myself, or have someone else do it.. I do have a couple of Honda tanks to practice on, and I've painted a couple before, so we'll see.

Last edited:
I didn't really need it.. I have Corbin bags as well.. but I just got to looking at it on the trike, and looking at the front of the Rocket, and though. Hmmmm.. lol I think I will keep it there.. :)

I finally got around to posting some pics of my Rocket including the tool bag that I mounted in place of the horn cover. It may not be for everyone, and I wasn't sure at first, but I think it looks really good..

Your opinion is all that counts. After all, you are the one who pays the notes or holds the pink slip. As far as I'm concerned, it looks nice too. I prefer the big windshield though. That little bikini faring looks to me like it would channel bugs right into your face like a sluce at a waterwheel.

Remember, being an old fart with a tender face, I prefer bugs to moosh on the windshield, not on my forehead.:D June bugs especially.:D

I have taken to wearing a full face or flip up helmet with the little shield.. :) I rode into the Hill Country last summer with an open face and the little shield did an AMAZING job of funneling bugs right to my face.. lol I even had to stop and get them out from behind the sun glasses I was wearing.. lol

I have taken to wearing a full face or flip up helmet with the little shield.. :) I rode into the Hill Country last summer with an open face and the little shield did an AMAZING job of funneling bugs right to my face.. lol I even had to stop and get them out from behind the sun glasses I was wearing.. lol

Ah, yes, the sluice effect. I can't imagine a big Japanese Beetle, Praying Mantis, Bumblebee or June Bug at 70 getting "sluiced" into your face.:) I believe I'd be wearing safety glasses. Better yet, a welders helmet.:D

Back