Another very generous offer from Alberta!
Get in quick folks, if stock, these are no longer available from Triumph and are used for ALL stock 2004-2018 dual headlight Rocket III screens from Fly to Classic barndoors.

s-l225.jpg

Front End Fixing Kit A9738051

Id like to have since ill be picking up a classic :D
Classics came out stock with screens fitted so they may have removed the screen and left the fork clamp mount kit on the bike as most owners do. They are pretty good chrome but in salted climes they will corrode.
Many paint/powdercoat them and the chrome screen straps etc black too. That is what @Landstar did and it looked great, now sadly a bit scrunched but far less than he! :(

Another very generous offer from Alberta!
Get in quick folks, if stock, these are no longer available from Triumph and are used for ALL stock 2004-2018 dual headlight Rocket III screens from Fly to Classic barndoors.

s-l225.jpg

Front End Fixing Kit A9738051
thanks ISHUB for the picture .... forgot to mention mine are painted black as my rocket was all black was a beast with jardine neville lush power package and so much more but I fancied the new GT no regret bought new price gave me the shivers but I figured dying with money in the bank and no kids what's the point.

Back