Forgot how much attention the Rocket gets

I just wrote this up and laminated it. Keep it in the saddle bag and will post it on the windshield. It is fun to sit at a table eating and drinking a beer and watch people read it.[/QUOTE]

Can I copy this making changes for year and type?

And post on my bike?

I always get asked is it a 6 cylinder.
Could add has the the same size piston as a Dodge viper V10

I just wrote this up and laminated it. Keep it in the saddle bag and will post it on the windshield. It is fun to sit at a table eating and drinking a beer and watch people read it.

Can I copy this making changes for year and type?

And post on my bike?

I always get asked is it a 6 cylinder.
Could add has the the same size piston as a Dodge viper V10[/QUOTE]

Do as you please. Some of my best ideas have been borrowed from others. Sharing is caring.

I agree I will probably add the 3 cylinder comment too. I have been asked if it is a 6 cylinder also.

I get more interest in the new Indians but the Rocket gets the nod as most different. Riding s a son is just beginning so we’ll see how much fan fare she generates.

I went to pick up a package from the local FedEx office after work today. While getting my gear on, a guy approaches me and asks what is the displacement of my bike? I told him it is a Triumph Rocket III Touring and it has a 2,300 cc motor. He looks at it, shakes his head, and as he is walking away, he says maybe he will get one when he grows up or maybe his bike will grow up to that. He then gets on his Harley and rides off. I am not familiar enough with all the Harley models to know which one he was riding. I kinda felt a little sorry for him.

Back