For speed freaks only

Is criticism a form of repressed envy?

Of course we all have misgivings (public roads, lane changes, innocent jaywalkers, etc.) about such foolish and hotheaded accomplishments, of course we are all experienced riders, of course we all have avoided or at least escaped danger and thus feel entitled to anectodes about it , of course we all want (do we?) to portray an image of maturity and prudence...

BS I dare say. We all secretively wish we had been part of such an awesome ride, don't we?

Jamie:cool:

Last edited:
Of course we all have misgivings (public roads, lane changes, innocent jaywalkers, etc.) about such foolish and hotheaded accomplishments, of course we are all experienced riders, of course we all have avoided or at least escaped danger and thus feel entitled to anectodes about it , of course we all want (do we?) to portray an image of maturity and prudence...

BS I dare say. We all secretively wish we had been part of such an awesome ride, don't we?

Jamie:cool:

You noticed I never said anything negative. If I tought I was capable and could get away with that, I'd do it in a second.
There is at least 2 more Ghostrider vids in that group. All awesome. Everyone gets me pumped up. I especially like the one that's called Fu*k the cops. The dude rides right past a cop and wacks it.
What a rush.....:bch:

Last edited:
Gost

Hes been doing that for over 5 years and they havent caught him yet..Seems to know what places have choppers or not..The only way to catch him..He has over 20 videos out. What a way to make a living...Till he bites It. Jack

Back