FOB WORKS FLAWLESSLY

I don't ever turn my FOB off and always keep it well away from the bike so they can't 'communicate' with each other (per the dealership's direction). No problems yet - but then again, I've only had the bike for a couple months.

Thank you all for confirming I have a unique problem with fob.
Have dealer appointment in 3 weeks. Said I need to leave the bike to solve issue.
Wonder if it is not just replace bike sensors that sometimes don't recognize fob?!

Eight weeks and no problems with fob and starting. Just warnings about indicators not working - turn bike off, restart and they are fine! Annoying to say the least when in busy traffic.
This bike seems to have random warnings such as a Low battery warning while on the freeway at 75 mph for 30 miles. It has happened on two separate occasions 2 months apart. I had the grip warmers on high for maybe 6 to 7 minutes and I get the warning. I shut the warmers off for a minute then turned it back on at the high setting and no more warning. I checked the battery and the dealer checked it on the first service and all was good. Zero reason for a low battery warning. Random glitches?

Back