FOB WORKS FLAWLESSLY

no, doing it correctly. I initially press and hold to turn green. fob shows green. bike does not fire up. I hit fob briefly so that it does NOT turn red. Then bike fires up.
Thinking bike on sensor faulty, but I have no knowledge of electronics. Maybe fob faulty.
Did you try turning the fob on few more seconds (or couple of minutes) before starting the bike (maybe this explains why after you hit it again it starts) for whatever it's worth.

Did you try turning the fob on few more seconds (or couple of minutes) before starting the bike (maybe this explains why after you hit it again it starts) for whatever it's worth.
That might explain when I turn fob off at the store,gym, then back on at the bike to go. But what about when I don't turn fob off?
Just today tried turning ignition off, then back on Fired up 1st time. Maybe system needed to reset? Will see. Keeping dealer appointment though.
Thanks for the thoughts man!

New info.
Does anyone with electrical knowledge know what this means?
Bike will not start manually. That is with the key held in sensor location.
That together with when it won't start when fob green, pressing briefly fob to show green cause it to connect and start.
Anything I can know before dealer gets it the better.

New info.
Does anyone with electrical knowledge know what this means?
Bike will not start manually. That is with the key held in sensor location.
That together with when it won't start when fob green, pressing briefly fob to show green cause it to connect and start.
Anything I can know before dealer gets it the better.
That is an odd one because it should always start, even with a dead battery if the key is held at the sensor. That would imply a dead sensor but flashing the fob green then lets is start.

I would look in the general section at the thread:
Rocket TFC back at the factory

Sounds like there is going to be a recall for problems with the fob. Maybe reading through the thread would give you some information.

That is an odd one because it should always start, even with a dead battery if the key is held at the sensor. That would imply a dead sensor but flashing the fob green then lets is start.

I would look in the general section at the thread:
Rocket TFC back at the factory

Sounds like there is going to be a recall for problems with the fob. Maybe reading through the thread would give you some information.
Hope there will be for the annoyance!
Guy in link did not say where he got that info. His dash is blocked by Feb out if orange or tire sensor notice. Mine is not.
I think like you mine is the sensor/sensors. More a problem cause delay in starting.
Dealer in a couple of weeks is keeping my bike.😖 Probably after few days order the sensors. Thanks!

Last edited:
Problem with bike not recognizing fob sometimes supposedly solved.
Dealer just called nailed it as software needed to be reinstalled. Something about low frequency antenna interfering with high frequency antena. Bike thought it was theft so would not start. Said will show details when I pick up in morning. Whoo hoo!

I had problems with the bike starting within a wee of receiving the bike. Changed the battery and no further problem.

Back