Tanks and stuff

From what I've seen of the tanks today, you can probably wheelie the **** things. I bet they are as different as today's F15 and F22 from the old F4. However, altitude has always been my friend (as well as a healthy Mach number) so, the treaded vehicles are all yours!

For those that wanted to see the '07 tourer, here ya go.

Attachments

• RIII B.jpg
    RIII B.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 46
Sharp ride, I do like the 2 tone Blue, I have just 1400mi on my 06 Classic, I still have the problem with the grin thing. I hope it will last all winter. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• claw.jpg
    claw.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 40
Hey usafo8,great to have you here and I have thanked a few F4boys for getting us out of hot spots a time or 2.Prefered marine jocks however when you're beggin you ain't too picky!I got my basic version in June and have had more fun adding stuff.Just turned 11 grand and haven't had one blip of trouble.Seems you like to ride a bit so maybe we can get around to swapping a tale or 2.Welcome to the power club.

Marine CAS

Hey Baggage1 (You don't remember the callsign Nightmare, do you?)

Yep, you're right about preferring the Marines zoomies. You both speak the same language which is a bit important when dropping loud things so close to the good guys. Don't buy into the language thing? OK, I can explain. Tell a Navy puke to secure a building, he turns off the lights and locks the doors. Tell an Army guy to secure it, he surrounds it and won't let anyone in or out. Tell one of you jar heads to secure it, you just blow it up. Tell the Air Force to secure it and we take out a 5 year lease with an option to buy.

We're all good people, but we don't exactly communicate well with each other. Kind of like us and the Brits. It's bad enough at the "air to mud" level. When you wear stars on your collar and deal strategically, it becomes a bit more dangerous.

It was way more fun at the "air to mud" level!

2000 foot pounds

Welcome to the site. Twas reading, imagine that, about Jay Leno's tank engine driven roadster. 12 cylinder converted to fuel injected and turbo charged. 1600 bHP + 2000 foot pounds. I really have no idea; but, that sounds like a grounded Phantom. He said he'd doubled his gas mileage, to 6 mpg. I was a wing-nut myself, 74-94. Did a 4 year stint at Eglin. My earliest exposure to F-4s was at Rickenbacker. I'd heard that about bricks.

Leno's roadster

At least he's not putting his money up his nose, like most of the entertainment world. What kind of "roadster" is it? I didn't think today's tracked vehicles even used internal combustion engines any more?

Back