FNG from the Big Easy Reporting Aboard

parallel

Often Beside Himself
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I'm just now recovering from being rear ended at a traffic signal (behind three cars) on October 2nd. My 2014 Triumph Scrambler got pretty much scrambled. I liked the scrambler but found that I wanted to be able to ride longer and I was looking for more comfort, so.... I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring. It has a whole 25 miles on it and has the factory warranty until the end of June 2018.

I look forward to reading up on the tech advise from experienced Rocket III owners.

WELCOME to the club. :thumbsup:
Youse be now parallel to the rest of us! :D

I'm just now recovering from being rear ended at a traffic signal (behind three cars) on October 2nd. My 2014 Triumph Scrambler got pretty much scrambled. I liked the scrambler but found that I wanted to be able to ride longer and I was looking for more comfort, so.... I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring. It has a whole 25 miles on it and has the factory warranty until the end of June 2018.

I look forward to reading up on the tech advise from experienced Rocket III owners.

I assume your are in New Orleans. Have a ride going your way. Plan to visit Dauphin Island, cross the Bay on the ferry and continue coastal to Florida. Perhaps you can join us.

Glad to know your crash did not scramble you much. You will like the Rocket and this fine group of enthusiasts. If you are traveling west into Texas let us know.

Back