Fly Screen, Color-Matched or Sportscreen ?

Does anyone know of a cheaper versions of the flyscreen that can be ordered?

The original from Triumph is crazily expensive for what it is.

+1 on evilbob's stuff, I got one of his flyscreens with fixing kit and chin spoilers for about the same cost as a flyscreen and fixing kit from triumph, and it looks better to me. Just my .02
-Stew

TnT said:
The sport screen.. or fly screen offers a lot of wind protection from the chest area, keeping you from feeling like you're a parachute on a top fuel dragster.. :)

Fly screen rocks) But here in Queensland, you need the airflow on you some, to cool down. It displaces a lot more wind off the rider than you'd think tho :D

pikey said:
wolf1960 said:
I'm looking for a small windshield for the rocket iii roadster. I'm not sure
what to buy. Fly Screen, Color-Matched or Sportscreen ?

What do you think ? Which one has the better wind protection, which one looks better ?

Thanks.

Wolf
Pretty sure they are both the same shape,fly screen is a solid colour,sports screen is a clear lexan,looks is your call but i will tell you not to get the summer screen its ****e with a capitol S buffeting is unbearable at 40 mph,tried my mates fly screen works a treat but be warned you will ride at higher speeds with the screen not goode for your license :roll:

Nod 8) I have a fly/sports screen on mine, & tried the summer screen on a mates bike.. agree was crap visa vie buffeting. He changed it to a fly screen eventually after testing mine.

Big Gun said:
pikey said:
I had no buffeting at all with the fly screen,wearing a Schuberth S1Pro an im 5'10",unlike the summer screen buffetted to death :shock:

I tried the summer screen on my first Rocket and it nearly shook my head off. I really like the look of the fly screen, pricey little bugger. :shock:

The fly screen might be pricey, but it sure does the job :D & looks the buisness. Once you ride with one, you won't regret it.

blastedbones said:
[

The fly screen might be pricey, but it sure does the job :D & looks the buisness. Once you ride with one, you won't regret it.

I took my big screen off,it was too low for me anyway.
Ive ben ringing dealers all over oz and cant find one in Phantom Black anywhere.
Looks like Ill have to order one in

re

Triumph seem to be really slow with supply fly screens at the moment , ive been waiting 4 weeks and have been told late april for delivery .
By the way also been told june for a short sissy bar for the roadster

Back