Fly Screen, Color-Matched or Sportscreen ?

wolle

.020 Over
I'm looking for a small windshield for the rocket iii roadster. I'm not sure
what to buy. Fly Screen, Color-Matched or Sportscreen ?

What do you think ? Which one has the better wind protection, which one looks better ?

Thanks.

Wolf

Oh, boy, another wolf in sheep's clothing :)

Which one looks better is up to you. Some like the wind and all the turbulence of riding with no shield of any kind, others hide behind a barn door, and others everywhere in between. You gotta' determine how much air you want and go from there. You'll be getting lot's of info, particularly if you search hear for windscreen or windshield.

By the way, how 'bout posting a, "Hello" in the New Members area, you know, to introduce yourself and such. 8)

Take some time to look through the gallery. There you should be able to see which you like best. I personally have the clearview windshield and like it.
PS Don't forget to introduce yourself in meet the members.

..well, as you already know, you'll probably need a couple or three.. :lol: ..a small color matched flyscreen as well as a windshield, but for a custom one off just for your bike, designed by you, and made by Chris, you'll absolutely need his services..

http://www.custom-sculpt.com/

I have the factory fly screen that is color-matched to my my Cardinal Red Rocket III. Nice product, well-made, and it does help to limit the wind to the upper body. But be prepared to spend a good chunk of change on the screen and the mounting kit. One good thing is, if you buy the kit you can easily swap the fly screen for any of the larger windshield because the mounting kit will work for all of them.

Back