Florida Captains - Let's Meet In Sebring!

ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
OK - Sebring, Florida is hosting the "Run to the Heartland" - a nice little rally October 1-3. I've been there before and it's nice for a few hours - vendors and food available - and well organized around the downtown circle. Sebring is located sort of in the middle of the state (a little closer to the south than the north) but is easily within day ride range (unless you're coming from Pensacola or Ft. Walton Beach).

How about as many Florida Captains as possible show up there on Saturday, October 2 for a picture and a "meet and greet"? Would be fun to meet other Florida captains and see their Rockets.

What do you all say? If anyone wants to go from South Florida on Saturday - I'll ride with you.

Let's see how many we can get together!

I would, but I'm leading a ride over there with my riding club on that day.
Not sure of the time. If I see a group of Rockets, I'll try to stop and say hi.

Orlando Captain

I'll try and make it down there, but no promises. I'll definately be doing Sanford and Biketoberfest...

Sebring ride and meeting

I am not a captain or anything else but I have a 2011 R3T and may be able to make it to Sebring Saturday. There is a storm brewing in the Caribbean that may affect next weekend. Also I am trying to get tickets to go see Alabama and Florida play in Alabama. If neither of these things happen I will see ya'll in Sebring. Just confirm day and time.

LWC: You'll find we refer to ourselves as Rocket Captains - and this goes across several different forums. It's all in fun.

You're a Captain now!

LWC 2300 & OE - GUY

Sent you Private message

I live in Brandon Fla , I'll probably go Oct 2 nd Sat
If there isn't a big storm and the creek don't rise
Been there many times before

Also Retired so can ride any time 24/ 7
Not a clock watcher :D

According to NOAA, advance forecast for Sebring this Saturday (10/2) looks very good - mostly sunny and 91 degrees. Sounds like a perfect place to meet.

Back