Medic

.060 Over
Before the site crashed there was a post about rivco engine bars or something and it trailed off into talking about how jeans keep getting caught on the footpegs. I totally know what that feels like. Does anyone know if they make floorboards and the necessary hardware for the roadster? Triumph doesn't appear to, but I thought there may be an aftermarket option.

Floor boards mounted that far back on a roadster wouldn't be very comfortable, you would need a complete Classic board kit with bars, shifter, kick stand, brake line, brake pedal etc to convert it to boards.

The parts would not be listed as Roadster accessories, they are found under Standard and Classic.

Medic I have been very close to dropping my bike in the same manner too. Went to put my leg down at a stop and it didn't go. Has happened more than once. Floorboards would be nice, even small ones.

Will I'm talking about wishlists. Quick release for fairings, bags, and sissy bar, backrest would be great too.

Hopefully Triumph will one day make them, but I'm not holding my breath. Would be nice to quickly swap out touring windscreen and fly screen. Just a thought.

For what its worth Kuryakyn makes a splined adapter for the Triumph 111 that will hold their constellation boards which adjust in all ways,up & down about a inch and they angle plane up and down too and like HellFire said I don't know how comfi they would be but if you have short legs to be comfi on the Roadster pegs the boards might be good too? The problem with all this is we have nothing to go by except try it.,,Call Kuryakyn and ask them if they will work aok on the Roadster. I don't know. I did have a set on my VTX that I traded in on the R3R and they were xtra comfi on as I have longer legs. Good luck.

I just spoke with Kuryakyn,the # 8813 front splined adapter fits all 3 of the Rocket 111's, and yes it will take the Constellation boards that are very much adjustable too. So its up to the owner as to if he wants to use boards or not. Good luck. BTW,the down adjustment on the boards is level with the mount,the up adjustment is above the peg mount as much as a inch.,and then you can angle them vertical and horizontal to your choice.

How does the Roadster peg position compare to the Tourer footboards position? I swapped the Tourer footboards, heel-toe shifter and kick stand onto my '07 Standard (very pricey!) and they work perfectly.

Back