First ride on the rocket today.

The smile that never goes away.

Going to hit 40 degrees today. Leaving shortly the get on the Rocket and head to Wreaths Across America.

Everyone complains about the heat from the engine, but on a day like today what a blessing.

Attachments

• P1010504.JPG
    P1010504.JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 2
  • P1010513.JPG
    P1010513.JPG
    355.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Nice one @2018RocketBlackBird

Funnily enough I've got a Rocket Roadster and a Honda Blackbird CBR1100XX too.
(although it's more of a Whitebird now that I got it repainted Range Rover white)

Nice combo of bikes. Much prefer the Rocket for all types of riding, even touring.

Would sell the Blackbird but I've done so much to it over the years it wouldn't pay what it owes me as they don't fetch a lot so I'll just keep it. Might be a future classic?

Martin UK

Attachments

• IMG_20150904_093350474.jpg
    IMG_20150904_093350474.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 2
Nice one @2018RocketBlackBird

Funnily enough I've got a Rocket Roadster and a Honda Blackbird CBR1100XX too.
(although it's more of a Whitebird now that I got it repainted Range Rover white)

Nice combo of bikes. Much prefer the Rocket for all types of riding, even touring.

Would sell the Blackbird but I've done so much to it over the years it wouldn't pay what it owes me as they don't fetch a lot so I'll just keep it. Might be a future classic?

Martin UK

Love the red paint on the Rocket. Is that a custom job?

@2018RocketBlackBird Nah it's a colour Triumph were doing back in 2011 called Phantom Red Haze. Not sure how long they offered it for. There was also a Phantom Blue Haze. It's kinda like a Black Cherry Metallic paint job, as least that is what the sprayer who is going to paint my fibreglass short rear fender said.

Back