Fine Tuning Your PCIII

I understand what your saying now. That cleared it up for me. Some where in the translation I got confussed about which unit you were talking about.
I think I got it now. If I can get the Triumph dealer to down load a factory Standard tune into my Classic ECM. That will put the speed limiter at 138 mph. I understand that in order to move past this speed, I will have to invest in a T/B.
Thanks for your help and patience trying to help me thru this little problem.

Its know problem T as sometimes I think faster then I can write and leave what I think is a known out of my typing. I am turning Wrenches today getting the bike ready for Gus to do the upgrade to it. And to make it easier for him I am pulling a lot of electric goodies out and marking things I am leaving in. Like the weggo III and teh vampire unit I always try to match wire colors with what Triumph has but thing like a different plug for everything is hard to do so I am making sure it is simple for him to unplug and re plug stuff back in. Personally I wish he would just give me the kit and let me do it myself but as it is warranty work I am not allowed to have the fun. When I get her back I will then plan to install the new pistons, rods, and piston liners. Mean wile I have to make up my mind on whether I want to go with the carpenter head work which is pricey as the went and raised the price even more then whats on their site. I might leave well enough alone and use the 3k on a new Roadster when they hit the states. Its hard saying as I could have Nev do me some cams also. Mean while this week Richard will be building my new intercooler radiator combo unit. So many decisions to make its actually funny I like my ride and if I get a roadster I am not sure I will be happy with a slower ride!!!!!

Back