Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
Well it's finally done. Ordered my 2014 last March, joined this forum in April to begin learning about the Rocket and today I finally brought her home. I'm a happy guy. Eventhough I won't be able to ride her until spring, I was excited to load her into the trailer. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your advice and input into this purchase. Now I hope to be able to contribute as well.
Cheers
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very cool. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures. I got mine for my 60th birthday which is in Jan. and had to wait
for spring for my first ride. it was worth the wait! Congratulations.

congrats' I really like the blacked out stuff over the chrome. Might be time to paint my bike.

Well it's finally done. Ordered my 2014 last March, joined this forum in April to begin learning about the Rocket and today I finally brought her home. I'm a happy guy. Eventhough I won't be able to ride her until spring, I was excited to load her into the trailer. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your advice and input into this purchase. Now I hope to be able to contribute as well.
Cheers
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ducks fly south for the winter - you could learn a lot from ducks ....

Happy riding when you get the chance!

^^LMAO.... That's why I purchased a trailer and installed the lock'n load wheel chock system. Unfortunately this winter I will still be working full time, but next winter it will be another story.
image.jpg

^^Thanks, he's a great dog. As soon as I opened the ramp he took his place. I think he feels right at home, English bike, English bulldog.

Very nice Kevin,
Geeez you had to wait a long time for your bike!!!!!:eek:
Cool Dog:thumbsup:

Back