Finally fell off the fence

stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Just ordered 2020 R3 GT in Phantom Black, tried to convince myself that it wasn't for me - but failed - these bikes ride and look superb. Just a waiting game now....
20200223_124201.jpg

Just ordered 2020 R3 GT in Phantom Black, tried to convince myself that it wasn't for me - but failed - these bikes ride and look superb. Just a waiting game now....
20200223_124201.jpg

I feel you. After sitting on one I really got the itch. I will ride one in 2 weeks and I'm kind of geeked up about it.

Funny how many of us are feeling the same way. When first announced I was against the new bike, but like the saying goes, Seeing is believing. I’d also be on the waiting list for one to arrive or have one in the garage already if I wasn’t being restrained by a higher power :eek:

Funny how many of us are feeling the same way. When first announced I was against the new bike, but like the saying goes, Seeing is believing. I’d also be on the waiting list for one to arrive or have one in the garage already if I wasn’t being restrained by a higher power :eek:
I really didn't want to like the bike so much - but after speaking to members on here and on the Triumph Forum - I had to reconsider. I have been out on the R and the GT - and personally - was bitten by the GT. My thoughts are - do I want to get old and regret not owning one or remember owning one and have no regrets. I really love the build quality and just have to be patient.

Back