^^LMAO.... That's why I purchased a trailer and installed the lock'n load wheel chock system. Unfortunately this winter I will still be working full time, but next winter it will be another story.
image.jpg

doug68

I hear you are in the same boat as us peons in calgary snow and more snow with -18 % thats zero farenheit for you southerners!!!

that trailer is just big enough:D
Tell me about it, I wasn't sure if the bike would fit with mirrors on, 3" to spare. It's 60" on the inside, 5' wide and 10' long. Seems to fit the Rocket perfect. Light and small enough to haul behind a jeep wrangler.

Tell me about it, I wasn't sure if the bike would fit with mirrors on, 3" to spare. It's 60" on the inside, 5' wide and 10' long. Seems to fit the Rocket perfect. Light and small enough to haul behind a jeep wrangler.

I used to haul a horse trailer with double axles and electric brakes for my R3 for years lots of room and best of all under $1000 lack of room in my neighborhood forced me to sell it now I have installed a bike frame lockup system in the box of the truck and expect to find a scorpion ramp for loading have fun are you planning a trip to arizona anytime soon??

Not this year, work getting in the way. More than likely next year as I'll be semi retired by then. Do you go south?

Back