Female NYC R3 owner! Hi guys

Hi All !

thanks for the hellos! I'm originally from Syracuse.. Actually Baldwinsville, But all my grandparents were Brits... So i'm kinda partial to British Steel! Yes, the happy rider sitting on the Red Rocket III is me. I've since had it painted an almost blackmidnight purple thats looks like a great dark purple in the sun , but black at night. I'm currently working on the rest of the fun stuff now. The shots on the red rocket are me taking my test drive, with a friend who owns a Rocket III taking pictures. I loved it so much I bought that actual bike!
So as far as I know, I've got the only purple Rocket III !

If you see a two-tone rocket on the Ironshields site... that's my friend Phil on his Rocket III

cheers
geo

Another hi from Texas.
Side note, I am from Syracuse NY but I moved to TX so I could ride my R3 year round :D
Shame you only get a couple good months to ride.

:flame:

Hi All !

thanks for the hellos! I'm originally from Syracuse.. Actually Baldwinsville, But all my grandparents were Brits... geo

Geo and Paul,
Well small world. I was born in Rochester NY and spent the next 25 years around Fairport NY. Arguably the best scenery surrounds the Finger Lake Region,.....Twisties-O-Plenty and decent wine. Love those "white hots":cool:

Welcome to the club. I live on Long Island and would like to ride sometime. Let me know when you are cruising locally. Riding with The Law seems like a good way to travel. Like the old saying goes, if you can't beat em ...

Geo and Paul,
Well small world. I was born in Rochester NY and spent the next 25 years around Fairport NY. Arguably the best scenery surrounds the Finger Lake Region,.....Twisties-O-Plenty and decent wine. Love those "white hots":cool:

Hondax:

I've had many memorable fishing trips up there. Good Muskee fishing. 'Course where I live now, I can go out in the back field and catch walleye right out of the river.

Cool

Geo and Paul,
My dad lives in Victor NY. I finished School there. Have you been there lately, You wouldn't recognize it anymore it has grown so much.

Hey georgia, good to have you here. Been to the city twice and what a place. Looks like you have a good bunch of guys to hang out with up there. It's good that you got the real color under the the new paint so you know why it is so fast.:D

Back