Female NYC R3 owner! Hi guys

Smashville

C'mon down to Nashville next weekend and meet us if you dare, we may even have to "act" civilized. We understand it may be short notice, but try if you can.
Welcome aboard!
Dennis

Welcome Georgia

Interesting how an intro from a young lady can draw 22 immediate responses. Sorry I am a little late with your welcome. Enjoy the R/3 and there is tons of great info about the machine on this site. Tell riding buddies to do their time, trying not to get sued more than once a month, then grab the pension and run. Retirement is really a good thing!!!!!!!!! Oh and lets see some pic's of the Purple Beast.

here's a pix of my bike out in Greenport LI

here's a picture of my bike in Greensport LI

cheers
geo

Attachments

• georgiasrocket1.jpg
    georgiasrocket1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 81
Georiga

I'am a painter and love that color. Whats it called.? I know how hard It is to get custom colors to show well In picts..I see It matches your tool bag. These old farts here are always talking about the fastest color..Well so far I think yours Is the fastest color.And I can see It changes as you fly by..Try some more picts. In the sun for us..Thanks Jack

Welcome

No matter what these guys say I am not a womanizer...so how yooou doin!
Just kidding. Really glad your here. I come to the City several times a year. My daughter just graduated from Fordham Law School and lives on the upper west side (104th). 14 Rocket captains are headed for Nashville this weekend. Check out the photos that I will post upon our return. Will be fun to meet some of these guys who I have only known in cyberspace. The only other women on the site I think are
Ridin Sunshine and Jamies Louise, but we are really not sure if Louise is a woman. :eek:

Purple is nice but....

How u doin

No matter what these guys say I am not a womanizer...so how yooou doin! Ah ha HaHaHa Ha Be careful Georiga.. Crazy Jack

Welcome Georgia,

Always wanted to go to New York but have never been there yet anyway. Maybe someday, I hear I would even get a second look in NY that would be nice, LOL.

Freak

Back