Female NYC R3 owner! Hi guys

georgia

.060 Over
Hey guys!
One of the riders in our local law enforcement motorcycle club had a Rocket III and I LOVED the way it looked and rode... So I bought one about a month ago. I've already got over 1000 miles on it! I had a custom paint job done and i'm still in the process of "setting it up" the way I want. I'd love to hook up with some other R3 riders, so if any of you guys ever hits the city or Long island give me a yell!

Cheers
georgia

www.ironshields.org

(i'm the moderator of the Ironshields website)

Last edited:
A lady Captain

Welcome to the site. This is a fun place with lots of good information and a relaxed atmosphere. Have fun and post ofteh. I believe we have just one other lady Captain, Rid'in Sunshine. Now we have 2. That's cool. Will have to visit your website.

I used to go out on the Island on ocassion. West Islip to be exact.

Welcome Georgia. Let's see pics of your paint job, please. Not too many (=not enough, in my view ) custom- painted Rocket's around. And let's read from you. Cheers. Jamie

Hey Georgia, looks like you & the Rocket (before evolution started taking place) made it in some of the IS club photos (one sitting still with a big grin and one of your better side with hair blowing in the wind) if that is you, the attractive "butt kickin' brunette". I see a Rocket in about 4 or 5 of the club photos. I spent some vacation time on Long Island (Jones Beach I think it was) and was at Battery Park the night of the Rededication of Lady Liberty. What a show that was!

Doll the bike up just how you want it and keep us posted as to the "Ladies choice" evolution of your space ship. Other gal Rocketeers post here (maybe 2) also so keep an eye out for them.

Welcome aboard. With the gang you tend to hang with, I'm sure nothing you read here will make you blush, right?

See ya.

Welcome to the forum there Georgia, that is not only where I'm from but it was also my Grandmother's name. I came here from the Road Star Warrior and we had some folks from the city on that forum that I got a change to ride with. Pretty good riders to be city folk :roll:. Post up some pics of that bike for us to gawk at. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.
Joe

Welcome

Another hi from Texas.
Side note, I am from Syracuse NY but I moved to TX so I could ride my R3 year round :D
Shame you only get a couple good months to ride.

:flame:

Back