favorite goves?

I have some from Roland Sands. Not cheap but very comfortable and I like them a lot. Will be riding my 3rd year with them so they do last a while.

What are your favorite gloves?.
This may sound obvious - ones that are comfy. In general I like unlined palms - I can live with double leather or a second skin (kevlar) . They have to fit me - well - like a glove.

There are so many better ways to do winter distance than lined gloves. Very many M/C couriers use something like these

Triumph

There's a reason - FUNCTION OVER FORM

Me? - when it's that cold - there's usually ice. I take the land Rover.

I usually wear black leather gloves
Just thick enough to let them find my fingers in an accident
If I'm wearing them for warmth I'm not riding
I go by the theory if it's colder then I am old I'm not riding I'm 46
I just wear nice leather gloves like you would use raising hell in a sports car
If I wipe out on the rocket again more than likely I won't live thru it ( I hope for my family )
Don't get me wrong if I'm out raising hell I'm dressed for it with all the gear !!!
But if I'm out just for a putt it's jeans a jacket and a pair of shooting glasses and my leather gloves :D

I'm a big fan of HELD gloves. When it's really hot I use Bionic from the Louisville Slugger folks. Made for riding and great in the heat for black gloves.

Held gloves are great, I had a pair but ultimately I found that Helimot fit me better. Not cheap at a bit over $200 but very well made.

As to wearing different gear depending on how you intend to ride. Does that soccer mom texting her friends while tending to the brats in the back seat as she blows through that stop sign really know whether you're out tearing it up, or just putting around??

I bought this pair of Protech gloves back in the eighties and i'm still wearing them today. They don't look real pretty but they're the best gloves i ever owned. 100% quality leather lined with sheep skin. If i knew back then what i know now i would have bought a lifetime supply. Gloves today aren't what they used to be,i can't find Protech any where. You really have to try on a lot of different gloves before you find the ones that suit you... I bought a $150 pair of heated Gerbing gloves that i can't even function in while riding..

Attachments

• E41A2381[1].jpg
    E41A2381[1].jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 71
As to wearing different gear depending on how you intend to ride. Does that soccer mom texting her friends while tending to the brats in the back seat as she blows through that stop sign really know whether you're out tearing it up, or just putting around??[/QUOTE]

Most times when I'm out putting around you would be herd pressed to even see a soccer mom in a mini van

But riding thru the twin cities on the freeway
Yes it's full gear all the way !!!!
That and if there's traffic it's usually behind me waay behind me

Back