Weii, since there was only one vote on the poll and some of you expressed your concerns about roads way too congested from BBB, i guess next week will pick a date for sure, it rained most of the weekend here and no motel was reserved just yet, the one i checked in Sallisaw was a no go, the person in charge could not understand a word of English!

Weii, since there was only one vote on the poll and some of you expressed your concerns about roads way too congested from BBB, i guess next week will pick a date for sure, it rained most of the weekend here and no motel was reserved just yet, the one i checked in Sallisaw was a no go, the person in charge could not understand a word of English!

How does it feel, Amigo!?!?!? :roll: :roll: :thumbsup: :inlove

I’m thinking he didn’t understand Spanish either. Lol

I’m thinking he didn’t understand Spanish either. Lol
Correct, i wanted to find a family run motel but despite the name "The Golden Spur", it was a middle eastern run place, nothing against them but i think we just lost all the moms and pops places

Back