Boy that would be some real entertainment, A drunk Okie in Arkansas within a sea of Harley's on a Rocket X. Plus a bad attitude. Sounds like fun. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Ain't joking either. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

When every the little bikes show up is fine with me. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Need a little time off for bad behavior. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: might as well make it worth it.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wife says really. Says My behavior needs a lot of work. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Even so a few miles from home it can get a lot better let's ride. I kind of like the David Allen Cole version myself. Post it if you will.

Yea brother that is what were talking:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Wife says really. leave some bail money. No problem:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LETS RIDE (keep my women and lights and water turned on) Oh hell:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Back