mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
For the past few falls i have been trying to ride the Talamina drive in Oklahoma and Arkansas, for one reason or another never got done, anybody interested? the projected date would be for the 3rd weekend of september, the headquarters would be somewhere around Sallisaw Oklahoma or Van Buren Arkansas and the area covered would be the Kiamichi Mountains, Texarkana, Talamina, Mena Arkansas, the Rollercoaster road in Oklahoma and all the local good roads from Van Buren to Fayetville.
I will do it regardless but i would do it with a bunch of guys and girls from this great forum.
:)

For the past few falls i have been trying to ride the Talamina drive in Oklahoma and Arkansas, for one reason or another never got done, anybody interested? the projected date would be for the 3rd weekend of september, the headquarters would be somewhere around Sallisaw Oklahoma or Van Buren Arkansas and the area covered would be the Kiamichi Mountains, Texarkana, Talamina, Mena Arkansas, the Rollercoaster road in Oklahoma and all the local good roads from Van Buren to Fayetville.
I will do it regardless but i would do it with a bunch of guys and girls from this great forum.
:)
Love to but it's one HELLUVA long trip from NY. Enjoy!

That sounds good to me. Can't let it interfere with Leaky Texas. Plan it out so both can be made. Missed out on the R.A.A. again due to jobs. Make up time in our backyard sounds great but have to plan on Leaky too. Kind of like the back way to Leaky and the folks down around there. I'm in.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would love to start planning this -- also have missed RAA East :( for job, and they "owe" me (NOT).

Still, if you could put some places with dates on here, and maybe alternates for folks from afar who need some latitude for getting there and home, please ?

I'd try to make it if I can. We have a shutdown at work tentatively planned for 9-12 thru 9-16. I got out of working the last shutdown to go to Stearns, don't want to abuse things.

Back