john allenden

Carpenter rocket 3
Ride
rocket 3 carpenter upgrade
Hi guys,
Just rebuilt my engine back to standard after snapping a valve with the carpenter set up.
Ran gr8 for about 5 yrs time to slow down lol.
Anyhow carpenter flashed my ecu to accommodate that set up but I want to get back a factory tune, any ideas I have the tune ecu but all the maps seem to be giving too much fuel im running too hot and getting plenty decel. I'm picking up the triumph workshop tool this week but wonder if that will help or do I have to find a map online to use on that tool too?.?.

Triumph workshop tool would be a very expensive way to do it. Best option is TuneECU and cable from lonelec.co.uk for like £20.
It's what we all use.

If you give me your bike model & year (it's now fully stock, exhaust and all?), and email address I'll send you the free Windows version, and the factory map for your bike.

Triumph workshop tool would be a very expensive way to do it. Best option is TuneECU and cable from lonelec.co.uk for like £20.
It's what we all use.

If you give me your bike model & year (it's now fully stock, exhaust and all?), and email address I'll send you the free Windows version, and the factory map for your bike.
2006 Classic
Cat removed, non stock exhaust.
I have tune ecu on android device.
Could really use the stock tune.
Frankrizziojr@gmail.com

Thanks!

It's what we all use.

Brilliant I have tune ecu and cable ,its the factory map I need thanks
tobagoholidays@hotmail.com
Yes fully stock except I have no air filter installed will that be an issue.,????

It's what we all use.

Bike is 2005, classic

TuneECU have a bunch of Triumph maps on their website;

Map_Database

Rocket III
Box

Once downloaded, you can scroll the maps via TuneECU e.g. below, to select which map you'd like to load.
Reminder - these are maps off the internet, they come with no real guarantee or validation, use is at your own risk yadda yadda.

1664183032265.png

1664183159716.png

Back