I have the Platt exhaust on my 07 classic. I have the Ramair and just added a viking header. I couldn't find any tunes for a header though. If I have a tune for before the header would the plug n play richin it up enough to accommodate the header?
Thanks

I have the Platt exhaust on my 07 classic. I have the Ramair and just added a viking header. I couldn't find any tunes for a header though. If I have a tune for before the header would the plug n play richin it up enough to accommodate the header?
Thanks

I have a map for Pauls header you could try. PM me with email and I'll send.

Okay. This looks like a good place to jump in..
I have a 2010 Touring and just got a set of TORS to replace the stock pipes. Thanks to Big Norm!
I am currently running the Power Tripp tune for stock-slip on pipes. And I assume that it will be fine for the TORS as is.

But I have a RamAir setup coming in next week. I have the NELS map for TORS and RamAir/K&N map I plan on loading into the ECU.
I will keep the junk box that handles the one into two split, and again I assume that is fine since the cats are inside the stock silencers on the Tourings??

I think I'll try my hand at balancing the throttle bodies while I have the plenum gone while installing the RamAir. Then do the 12 minute tune/ adaptation again. (only done that once so far).

Am I on the right track? or are there some things out there that I would be better off doing different?
Thanks all!

Ok I have a pdf file of tune ecu it has the sprint and bv then the rocket extras as most is like the sprint except the sprint has two screws on it tps and the rocket has one screw. Give me your email address I'll send it and the tune ecu manual to you. Two different emails will come. With one file in each. I tried to load it no dice.

Are you willing to send this old lady the TuneEcu manual too ?

Sure all I need is your email address.

Another matter and maybe you can help me out:I just did download the 9000rpm PCV fine throttle map but I wonder if it is compatible with my 7000 rpm TuneEcu mapping.

I already did copy /paste the present PCV fuel tables into the 9000 PCV fine throttle mapping but there are, after copying /pasting the tables from the present PCV mapping into the 9000 one , a lot of '0' tables because of more throttle positions in the 9000 PCV mapping.
How do I have to sort out this issue :banghead:

Last edited:
Back