TOR's, Triumph Off Road exhaust is my choice after trying D&D's and stockers. I enjoyed the D&D's for the price and right hand side look. The sound was different ... kind of like a small aircraft. The left side of the bike looked too naked without any pipe on that side so I went back to the original look that I fell in love with from the start with the TOR's. They are just loud enough without being obnoxious but are not adjustable at all. The performance is as good as anything else you can buy without a free flowing header like Jardine. I've often said that the only thing I'm missing right now is a Jardine style header that bolts up to the TOR's. If I had money to spend I would pick up a set of used Roadster TOR's for that big fat dual pipe look ... there is nothing about the Roadster I like any better than my '08 except for those big fatty pipes. lol

you are right, hellfire. in summer its really hot. we reach in august 50 degree celsius, sometimes more. the rides are normally on more or less straight roads through the desert, disrupted by big big big radius curving. but even this is fun. there is one mountain (ok. 1.000 m) with 1! real challenging road uphill. hog chapter is app. 350 members, our club "the chapter dubai" around 65 members. other clubs are the "black eagles" and "desert warriors". they mostly ride harleys, every size, every style. wingers are a strong fraction as well, some victory's, a few japanese cruisers. my harley gets very hot as well, especially when waiting at the traffic light for minutes. in summer, if we ride, we start at 04:30 am, being back in the garage latest at 10:00 am. from october till april we have a great time, temperature not less then 20 degrees. once a year we have the "dubai bike week", a really great biker event with gigs like nickelback, deep purple, guns's and roses etc. guys come over from europe, kuwait, oman, saudi, lebanon, jordan, syria (quiet difficult at the moment...) enjoying the fun. the dealership for triumph is in quatar (45 minutes flight from dubai), they open one in dubai in july.

check our website (new) : Welcome to www.dubaichapter.com

so, plan your next holiday carefully...

Back