I bought the competition Werks. It was not worth the price of admission. It’s a $500 kit at most. It did shave like 26lbs off the bike and added power. But sounds very raw. Not deep as one would expect this bike to sound. Had a lot of mid tone and will rip eardrums flat out. Very loud but needs to be less so, and much deeper in tone imho.

I bought the competition Werks. It was not worth the price of admission. It’s a $500 kit at most. It did shave like 26lbs off the bike and added power. But sounds very raw. Not deep as one would expect this bike to sound. Had a lot of mid tone and will rip eardrums flat out. Very loud but needs to be less so, and much deeper in tone imho.
Are you using the baffles?

Any exhaust options out there yet for the GT or R to give it a more deeper sound?

My 16 Rocket 3 Roadster had the aftermarket TORS exhaust and had a nice deep rumble to it. My only negative on my 20 Rocket 3 GT is it really has no sound.
New exhaust guy on the block triumph custom parts has just uploaded a video his exhaust is a bit better looking than some out there and has a nice louder sound than the stock exhaust .werkes are similar but with customs charges kills the deal these are going on mine just asking the maker if by chance the baffles are removable ? and just confirmed they are !

Last edited:
Back