hossman

.040 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT Triple Black Edition
Any exhaust options out there yet for the GT or R to give it a more deeper sound?

My 16 Rocket 3 Roadster had the aftermarket TORS exhaust and had a nice deep rumble to it. My only negative on my 20 Rocket 3 GT is it really has no sound.

Asfar as I know, here are some options:

Carpenter Racing

In the French dealership, at Triumph, I asked the question to have a variable system like on some HD or Indian brands.
The salesperson who was demoing one of these brands on a Triumph bobber said, "We won't be producing this exhaust system for the R3 ..."
Too bad for us! :(

In the French dealership, at Triumph, I asked the question to have a variable system like on some HD or Indian brands.
The salesperson who was demoing one of these brands on a Triumph bobber said, "We won't be producing this exhaust system for the R3 ..."
Too bad for us! :(
Nothing for the Rocket just yet, but maybe soon.

Auspuff Konfigurator

I've been waiting patiently for a nice aftermarket pipe. Now I'm full on frustrated that there's so little out there.

Nothing for the Rocket just yet, but maybe soon.

Auspuff Konfigurator
I was very happy with Dr Jekill & Mr Hyde exhaust on my CVO Road-Glide HD. With 3 levels of noise available through a switch on the handlebar, this was perfect.
OK, we all would expect a deep rumble from the exhaust of the Rocket. However I like the design of the original exhaust and not convinced by the after market offer available today.
So I keep my money waiting for a future option as suggested by F6C and Estoma.

There's nothing out there that comes even close to the stock exhaust aesthetically. I love the decel popping that I can now hear while wearing ear protection, something intoxicating about it.
Until there's a solution the dealer has to make the stock louder, I'm sticking with the "electric bike" sound.

I also really like the look of the original exhaust but not at all the noise of backfiring when decelerating ... I was told that even when changing the pots, there would still be these banging noises, pof , pof ... I was hoping that an option was there on the ecu to remove this. If you have a solution ...?

Just heard from Akrapovic that they do not have anything planned for the 2020+ Rocket 3. Sigh.

Back