Exclusive: Three new Triumphs spied!

You better give up the sixth gear thing it would take a whole transmission redesign and they will not waist money on somethign that is not needed. Of course if you can keep smokin what ever it is that makes you think it needs a sixth gear after a while you might believe it has one :D
I was only thinking of you Scott so you can wind it out to 400MPH:D

I think if there is any transmission mods to be done...................Triumph would try an automattic ..........to be different........naturally:rolleyes:

Oh...I must be smoking the same stuff.. I wish I had one more gear to go up.
Pulling 3000 to 3200 RPM at 75 mph I feel the need to up shift

I think the darkside may have something to do with it. I am running a 225 X 50 Goodyear F1 Eagle. Wish I had went with a 55 or a 60 series.

But it sure is fun on through the gears:D

I think the darkside may have something to do with it. I am running a 225 X 50 Goodyear F1 Eagle. Wish I had went with a 55 or a 60 series.

There your problem right there you have geared it down

Yep put a taller tire on her and she will come down about 500 yo 700rpms as it is. Who knows maybe more

mine tachs about 3 grand running 80.
taching about 2,500 would just be better IMHO,
that's the ONLY reason I think she needs a 6th,
but you're right Scott, it ain't never gonna happen...

We're STILL waiting on the cable BTW.
hoped it'd get here yesterday or today,
but so far, nothing..
yours make it in yet?

Latest issue of Australian Motorcycle News has a spy photo of the new Tiger Sports .... nowhere near a un-beautiful (ugly) as the current model. Claims they will be phasing out the Sprint and the Tiger will be the sub-Trophy tourer .... tempting :rolleyes:

Back