Exclusive: Three new Triumphs spied!

when i was at my dealer yesterday ..we talked about this .."fixed fairing"..when at the last dealer meeting he talked with triumph about this..said they they know and looking very hard at it..the trouble they are having is finding a fairing and trunk set up that will meet Triumphs very strict standard at testing and won't bring any thing to market till it passes this test ...but Triumph knows and is testing and wants to be in this market... and I agree with the dealer this make sense this is the next step with the Rocket line.. he believes it will go to 3 models the ..the roadster the current R3T or some thing very close and a tour all decked out faring with audio,gps, mp3 and a trunk.. he don't believe they will go GW style because it would take to much away from the rocket .. I agree I think if the do something it will be like what Tdragger posted or a vic cross country tour

Ed:cool:

I rode a fully dressed HD Grannyglide across the Barkly Tablelands around xmas time a few years ago. The Owner had fainted because of the heat and humidity. It was 44 degrees centigrade. Nearly f#ckin suffered the same fate as the Owner. The one and only fully faired bike i have ever ridden any distance .. not for me in our climate.

I rode a fully dressed HD Grannyglide across the Barkly Tablelands around xmas time a few years ago. The Owner had fainted because of the heat and humidity. It was 44 degrees centigrade. Nearly f#ckin suffered the same fate as the Owner. The one and only fully faired bike i have ever ridden any distance .. not for me in our climate.
One of the main reasons I upgraded from the Honda St1100 and started looking at naked bikes and luckerly found the Rocket, I just love having the knees in the breeze it, just gets Too Hot behind full fairings here in Auss for my liking:)

Wow! That was serendipitous, Warp.
I was just reading through this thread and about to comment about a guy named Warp that never uses his 5th gear; so, why would anyone need a 6th? :D

You may know this dude - he be living over at the brand X forum.:bch:
Scott (Warp9.9) like a few others here myself included, reside on both forums but I perfer it here as there is less politics and nitpicking plus we have a lot of fun here:D

Back