Exclusive: Three new Triumphs spied!

MCN

Living Legend
MCN have recieved exclusive spy shots that show not one but three new Triumphs currently being road tested - an all new Bonneville-based cafe racer, a road ready 2013 Tiger replacement, and a new addition to the Thunderbird cruiser range....

More...

MCN have recieved exclusive spy shots that show not one but three new Triumphs currently being road tested - an all new Bonneville-based cafe racer, a road ready 2013 Tiger replacement, and a new addition to the Thunderbird cruiser range....

More...

****, no 4600c.c. Rocket (V) 6 ?

I'm still waiting on a 6th gear Fred...
Good thing I ain't holding my breath.....
Wonder what the new Rocket does look like?
I'll bet it's new and improved.
probably went with jet black as opposed to phantom...

If they built the Rocket 6 it would only need a two speed !

****, no 4600c.c. Rocket (V) 6 ?
3 litres would be plenty unrestricted
6 gear overdrive would be nice and with any luck they may regain some sense and offer some real colors and no I am not just refering to RED there is Yellow, Orange and many others
If they built the Rocket 6 it would only need a two speed !
stop and go ... an Auto box .... nah I like to change em :D

I really don't want a 6th gear. I hate shifting so much as it is. With all the torque available, just change the gear ratios and leave it a 5 speed.

While they are at it, add a fixed fairing, factory cruise control and audio to make a new model. I'd be first in line to buy if they did (at least I hope so).

I really don't want a 6th gear. I hate shifting so much as it is. With all the torque available, just change the gear ratios and leave it a 5 speed.

While they are at it, add a fixed fairing, factory cruise control and audio to make a new model. I'd be first in line to buy if they did (at least I hope so).
+1
and a trunk that you can take of and on with ease..

Ed:cool:

You better give up the sixth gear thing it would take a whole transmission redesign and they will not waist money on somethign that is not needed. Of course if you can keep smokin what ever it is that makes you think it needs a sixth gear after a while you might believe it has one :D

Back