Enter The Kawasaki Zed H2...

Sportbike with cruise control...Don't know if I like doing pushups for that long to necessitate CC. Very nice bike all around.

According to an Aussie online mag:

What do they cost in the US?
$17K MSRP in the U.S., **** good deal at $15K, Chicago Rocket, especially considering they're sold out in my area.
like I mentioned in the "Ever get the itch" thread I've been lusting after one of these too, but they've been sold before I even get a chance to check them out. If I understood the salesman correctly the area dealer had two and they were gone in a week. I have long legs, so I need a test sit to see if I can ride it, supposedly the new frame makes them roomier than the other versions.
Brock's has already started modding one.
Congrat's, enjoy, and keep us informed please on how ownership goes.

Sportbike with cruise control...Don't know if I like doing pushups for that long to necessitate CC. Very nice bike all around.
This Z H2 is Kawasaki's version of a naked bike, so apparently it has less punishing ergonomics than the sportier versions.

I have owned Zx10r ninja for good few years. Actually two of them lol. That was a beast. Loved it truly but.... I got too old, too fat, too crippled. Super sports , sports, street bikes are not for me anymore :-(

Im
This Z H2 is Kawasaki's version of a naked bike, so apparently it has less punishing ergonomics than the sportier versions.
I've been researching and so far the only thing I don't like is there are no removable side bags like the sport versions. From what I've seen thre rear of the frame is different and doesn't have the support. Thats probably where some of the 50 lb. Weight savings comes from. Sits taller for us old fat mugs.

Back