ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket GT

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Sportbike with cruise control...Don't know if I like doing pushups for that long to necessitate CC. Very nice bike all around.

RocketEd

Supercharged
Ride
'10 Roadie
According to an Aussie online mag:

What do they cost in the US?
$17K MSRP in the U.S., **** good deal at $15K, Chicago Rocket, especially considering they're sold out in my area.
like I mentioned in the "Ever get the itch" thread I've been lusting after one of these too, but they've been sold before I even get a chance to check them out. If I understood the salesman correctly the area dealer had two and they were gone in a week. I have long legs, so I need a test sit to see if I can ride it, supposedly the new frame makes them roomier than the other versions.
Brock's has already started modding one.
Congrat's, enjoy, and keep us informed please on how ownership goes.

RocketEd

Supercharged
Ride
'10 Roadie
Sportbike with cruise control...Don't know if I like doing pushups for that long to necessitate CC. Very nice bike all around.
This Z H2 is Kawasaki's version of a naked bike, so apparently it has less punishing ergonomics than the sportier versions.

ArekDeBoss

Supercharged
Ride
rocket 3 roadster 2015 - 64 UK reg
I have owned Zx10r ninja for good few years. Actually two of them lol. That was a beast. Loved it truly but.... I got too old, too fat, too crippled. Super sports , sports, street bikes are not for me anymore :-(

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Im
This Z H2 is Kawasaki's version of a naked bike, so apparently it has less punishing ergonomics than the sportier versions.
I've been researching and so far the only thing I don't like is there are no removable side bags like the sport versions. From what I've seen thre rear of the frame is different and doesn't have the support. Thats probably where some of the 50 lb. Weight savings comes from. Sits taller for us old fat mugs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock