Engine Ice.. and other Coolants.

I'm pretty sure that folks would rather hear from you, whatever your super background is.

So ... send me your credit card and I'll send you a case of Beast Release at a 20% discount with free shipping.

You can test it and let us know whether it's good. I might send a case to Jay too. Nothing like being a comedian to sharpen the mind on technological issues.

The other day someone thought that I ought to post my own videos too ... I have no interest. Most of this stuff seems patently obvious to us super engineers.

I still can't directly pick up a Rocket when it's fallen on a sandy slope though. Those powers are for others.

Meanwhile, my foolish power of casting pearls is well wasted, and I'll remember that. Note to self: don't bother to be Captain Obvious, because Captain Obvious isn't always on an obvious track. Cheers ....
:banghead::whitstling::sleep:

Ahh just like every engineer I have ever worked with. Their research and experience is called into question and they get defensive. With a little respect, you can throw some sarcasm, very little though.

You can keep your beat release, I'll stick with my 15 years racing water cooled dirt bikes, 30 years driving water cooled vehicles and 25ish years riding water cooled motorcycles to know what works for me. Beside with your attitude, i wouldn't consider your product on that alone.

I guess all those years of college did nothing for your social skills.

Geeze some people are so testy.... "Why can't we all just get along?" (RK quote from long time ago):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

When my wounds heal from mounting my rear tire (HA!) and I install my silicone hose set, I plan on using some of this stuff. If it's good enough for Jay, it's good enough for me and my Rocket.

The Evans coolant came up in my research and I was getting pretty excited about it. With a Samco kit that gives you lifetime hoses and lifetime coolant… sounds good! The reasons I decided against it:

1. It is not remotely cost competitive. It's about $90 (US) to make the switch. That's easily 10-20 years of regular coolant changes.
  2. From many reviews and discussions I read, there's a decent chance the bike will run hotter.
  3. You do not have the option of topping up with water out on the road. You can only add more Evans if you ever spring a leak.
So for those reasons, I'm still planning to upgrade to the Samco kit, but will skip the Evans.

Back