Engine Crash Bars

Absolutely. This is the best pic I could find of the improved design and this is a close as I could get, but the stronger top mount is clearly visible. worth spending the extra IMO.
IMG_1396.JPG

How bad do you miss it, M8?

490 euros + shipping .... uh, thanks, I'll pass. The only things I buy for that kind of money are things that add horsepower or help me control horsepower.

Here is a print out of what the original OEM guards look like. The top mount is just a piece of thin stamped flat steel. It is very week at the bend and it can break there from vibration or a tip over. From the look of Claviger's bars, I think they are aftermarket and look like they are made at a different angle and are made of a much thicker steel. I hope they work out better than the original OEM bars.

Last edited:
490 euros + shipping .... uh, thanks, I'll pass. The only things I buy for that kind of money are things that add horsepower or help me control horsepower.
I don't think they sell for 490euros I am quoted 690 euros + 150 if painted or powder coated black plus shipping basically $1200 or $1600 in canadian cash a bit pricey for crash bar !!

Yeah that could be Neville lush cams + labor to install or traxxion ak-20s + install.

For me it's just not money well spent until after all performance mods are done, but they are really nice bars.

Last edited:
Yeah that could be Neville lush cams + labor to install or traxxion ak-20s + install.

For me it's just not money well spent until after all performance mods are done, but they are really nice bars.
I hear you as I have planned the NL upgrade and forget the bars

Edelstahl won't ship to the US or Canada, so if we want 'em, we'll need to employ a straw man purchaser that can ship them to us. The newer Triumph design are just fine. I have them front (strong mounting points) and rear (weak mounts, but OK for a tip over)...

Edelstahl won't ship to the US or Canada, so if we want 'em, we'll need to employ a straw man purchaser that can ship them to us. The newer Triumph design are just fine. I have them front (strong mounting points) and rear (weak mounts, but OK for a tip over)...
I am off to europe in april for a month I have a place there, I could take care for one set shipping or bring them to N-A if a captain absolutely must have the v4 bars this summer

Back