Electrical gurus and Rocket masters help greatly needed/appreciated

i will definetly attempt it! for now maybe rig the negative terminal to a more solid state, temporarily. although gotta say im almost certain its still providing a strong ground.
Do you feel the swapping of relays had any role to play with this also? battery was probably almost certainly not FULLY charged when attempting at fresh startups.
but had in all honesty, plugged into the bike after multiple runs when testing the speedo/odometer after speed sensor swap.
I was overly paranoid and hopeful that multiple attempts of plugging in would give a safety net. So im curious then if able to fully connect to the ecm, with no warning lights present. does this mean the warning light system is active, to not be at risk of running her when she shouldnt be ridden?

i would venture to say i would not be afraid that it is not workimg.
if it would ease your mind u could unplug something to see if it sets a code. like speed sensor

i would venture to say i would not be afraid that it is not workimg.
if it would ease your mind u could unplug something to see if it sets a code. like speed sensor
great suggestion. yeah i tried close to that on a whim. n jus unplugged most easily accessable sensor at the time. the cooling fan. but after not seeing a fault within 30 seconds i chickened out and plugged it back together.
Possibley another worthy factor to know? i must say after the relay swap i sincerely noticed there was no longer a strong fuel pump priming sound- after a good few real runs. i mean if i listen close enough i think im hearing it? lol but obviously must not be a major factor as ive been able to take er out dependably on some good runs?

sometimes it takes 3 times (ignition cycles to code up)
like turn ign on and off 4 times with disconnected.

wow will do so also! be sure to get crackin on it tomorow! Im feeling more positive about this. Im sure it has to be the simpilest correction here? lol i mean common, it was working, right after i was so sure it was fried. given me alot to work with again, thanks a bunch man. il be posting results tomorrow

i think that the system is working proper the problem is that u can not communicate using tuneecu.
u might try another scanner or code reader.
apologies also. i entirely overlooked this post. I will absolutely keep in mind after going through the check list of simple things to try out youv given me. you really think its a known possibilty for the ecm to reject tuneecu after always succesfully using previously?

apologies also. i entirely overlooked this post. I will absolutely keep in mind after going through the check list of simple things to try out youv given me. you really think its a known possibilty for the ecm to reject tuneecu after always succesfully using previously?
just a guess that your battery was a little low on volts.
didn't u say that some things on tuneecu was working?

I am on a TuneEcu forum on Facebook and due to an update lots of people are having to reregister their license. You might check to make sure your not one of them because it can limit what you can do with the software.

oh nvm. yeah it still connects to the triumph keihn ecu pretty quickly, will read information well, within its limitations. read my coolant temp at 219°F after a good ride. etc. now if to perform various system checks, the tab to select these functions stays solid n gray. blockin ya out entirely

I am on a TuneEcu forum on Facebook and due to an update lots of people are having to reregister their license. You might check to make sure your not one of them because it can limit what you can do with the software.
hm well now thats interesting... thanks so much for the info. ya know youd think some courtesy emails would be in order to licensed tuneecu members!

i am thinking that it is hook up if u r getting any info but the rest u need a tuneecu expert which i am not.

Back