Electric motorcycle triumph

been waiting for a set of avons for nine months here in Thailand.i have been assured that I will get them First week in November.
I'm. not holding my breath. Hinkley told me that they could recommend only Avon's,as all their testing was carried out with those
tyres. I still have tread for 2/3 thousand kilometres, I will keep an eye open on the forum to see what other riders are using,and
hopefully get some ideas.

been waiting for a set of avons for nine months here in Thailand.i have been assured that I will get them First week in November.
I'm. not holding my breath. Hinkley told me that they could recommend only Avon's,as all their testing was carried out with those
tyres. I still have tread for 2/3 thousand kilometres, I will keep an eye open on the forum to see what other riders are using,and
hopefully get some ideas.
I'll wait for hover bikes to come out (next big thing after electric bikes) then there'll be no need for tyer's 🙄 might need to watch my diet so I live long enough though 🤔
Who said the 'back to the future' movie didn't have an effect on us 🤷‍♂️ have they made a hoverboard yet? 😅😎

Back